As a community theater organization, Stowe Theatre Guild relies equally on volunteers and charitable contributions. In fact, it's hard to say what is the best way to help our organization! It all adds up.
What do you have to offer?
Provide Physical Items
Do you have high-quality vintage clothing you'd like to see find a home on stage? Perhaps some construction tools or lumber? Email us at email@example.com to find out if we can make use of it.
Note: After a fire destroyed our storage space, we have a new, greater need for costumes, props and set pieces to replace what was destroyed. Unfortunately, the loss of that storage space also means we have less ability to take physical donations because we have no place to store them. Our current greatest need is for a new storage space!
Give Your Time
Visit our Get Involved page to find out about auditions and volunteer opportunities. We can always use more hands to help out. Here are some of the many areas where our members help:
- acting / singing / dancing
- run lights or sound
- sell tickets
- serve on the board
- hang posters
- hand out programs or take tickets
- choreograph, direct or music direct
- select shows for the season
- publicize shows
- produce shows
- build/paint sets
- and more!
Many volunteer opportunities also give you the opportunity to see shows for free!
- Give an unrestricted donation in any amount.
- Give a donation toward a specific project or need (anything from the scholarship to new curtains).
- Buy tickets to see a show.
- For families and individuals: Become a Stage Door Supporter.
- For businesses: Advertise in our program or become a Season Sponsor or Show Sponsor.
Don't have much in the way of money and too busy to volunteer? You can still help in small ways!
- Spread the word about Stowe Theatre Guild
- Like us on Facebook and comment on, like and (most importantly) share our Facebook posts!
- Choose "Stowe Playhouse Inc." (yes, that's how we're known to the IRS) as your charity with AmazonSmile or on Facebook.