Become a Sponsor
Stowe Theatre Guild is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, taking pride in presenting some of the best community theatre in Vermont. We thrive on the generosity of people and businesses in Stowe and the surrounding communities.
Stowe Theatre produces excellent musicals and plays with the help of passionate volunteers — but we couldn’t do it without our patrons and donors! We have "thank you" packages of recognition and perks in exchange for your contributions:
Families and Individuals
Join us as a Stage Door Supporter! (Formerly called "Family Sponsors," we switched to a more fun name that recognizes many individuals choose to become members.)
Memberships start at just $10 over the cost of a pair of tickets! Here is what you get as a Stage Door Supporter:
- show tickets (quantity varies by level)
- premium seating in first two rows
- admission to Season Kick-Off Cabaret (in May)
- official recognition in season program (or show inserts if after printing)
(Membership is always open, but some perks may have passed.)
Become a Stage Door Supporter
Businesses and Advertisers
Become a business sponsor or buy an ad! We are grateful for the many businesses that support us.
Most sponsorships and advertisements are geared toward our season program, which is printed at the end of May. We welcome support from businesses all year long — and, if you've missed the program deadline, we can craft packages that include acknowledgement at performances, social media shout-outs and website links.
- Sponsorship — At several levels, with perks including program ads, show tickets, thank you/mention in pre-show speeches, logos on posters, etc.
- Program ads — Our season-wide program covers all four shows and is seen by thousands of people each year.
- Website logo/link — Available any time! Email us to have your business included in our sponsors gallery ... or even on the home page.
For more information about ads and sponsorships, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to support Stowe Theatre Guild at any dollar amount with just a straight donation? We welcome those, too!
No comp tickets... just warm fuzzies.
Donate to Stowe Theatre